nama blog saya...

Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

sweet as candy!

another entry yg geli2..heee
before that, soo sorry coz it's been too long since i'm updating my blog...
this sem is soo damn busy n tough either..
just dont know i i can get dean list again this sem...*praying 4 the best..=_=
ok,back to the story..

TARA!!!!!
i wanna share something today..
something special happen last night..
a very sweet moment...
just both of us, mr.Z...

last night,u called me...
we talked n talked till 2.am...
it's soo nice to have a conversation with u especiallly when i'm soo damn missing u yesterday...huhu
then, all of a sudden..
u said...,,
i wanna say saomething serious...
please be serious...
i said, "okay then..."
the, u started to say words that i've been dreaming to hear from u...
"ayg, syg betol2 series dgn syg....,,sudi x ayg jadi teman hidup syg dikala susah dan senang smpi bila2?.."
i was like,,...??!!!!!!
soo damn speechless,okeyh~~
then, u said," ini lamaran betol2 nie..."
i was just able to say, "ayg sudi.."
OMG!!!
deep in my heart, i feel like wanna explode!!
i know this is kinda too soon...
but he showed me his sincerity towards me..
towards this relationship....
i was soo extremely excited...
first time in my life..
someone propose me by saying such a sweet word like that..
i was like...,where the hell r u coming from??
hahaha....
soo honest n truth..
i just cant say no...
coz u're one sweet person that i adore..
that i want from before...
u accept me the way i am...
u know what's inside me...\
whenever u called or text me, u just know what i'm doing..
it's whether sleep or eat...
u know it very well..
u know what's my answer whenever i wanna say...
when i need u, u just know it...
we felt the same thing...
coz,like u used to said..
my heart is in u, n your heart is insede me....

dear...,,
i pray for our relationship..
may it'll be longlasting...
i've never been this serious before...
u know yourself what did i do for u...,,
things that prove a lot that i care soo much for u...

maybe othes might not easy with US,
maybe they hate to see us care n love each others,
maybe they said we're showing off our love,
but who cares??
I DONT!!
coz its my life...
i dont care what others think or said...
didnt affect me at all...

they're just jeolous of others' hapiness...
HAHAHA....
tetttt.,........
sorry for them...

but afterall...,,
it's about US...
only US...,,
not others..
i love u soo much,syg....
n forever...

hope we'll tie this with "akad nikah"...

ily n imy soo much!!

-dylalola esparanza@2011-

No comments:

Post a Comment